Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stockings and Yoga Pants

So, I deviated from the itinerary for a little bit. >w< Totally SKIPPED sewing on my birthday because of all the festivities, and decided to work on stockings and pants this week. I received many wonderful gifts from my family and I love every single one of them. :3 I'm definitely grateful... Esp. considering I just turned 20, and I don't think too many people actually get a party on their 20th birthday. Lol.

Only a few more days, so I need to put finishing touches on everything. >w< I even have two listings mocked already, thank goodness. I decided to get those out of the way today after I finished remaking the pants pattern. I even fixed that pair of black stockings I made. >w< They look more like school socks, than stockings, so I decided to list them as such. I guess it just depends on your doll and how they wear them.

Chii from Chobits
Currently sewing yoga pants. :3 The fabric is extremely difficult to sew without messing up. x_x It doesn't want to stay together nor will it stop stretching. Ahh, sewing by hand, you kill me sometimes.

Dollfie Dream
Sister - 50cm
Other than sewing adventures, there have been the normal, every day chores, some Anime watching late at night, playing with Kole and caring for him, of course, and some BJD window shopping. >w< (But ONLY window shopping)

I've even talking Justin into helping me design "Chii" from Chobits into a Dollfie Dream Sister BJD...Or rather, turn the BJD into Chii. >w< You have to buy her in pieces, so I know it will take a while, but it kind of helps... I wish we could get ALL BJD like that. (She's vinyl, so she goes together like C.C. does.) One piece at a time, at a low price? DEAL to me! -^_^- Though, I DID find another deal: mudoll.com's BROWNIE DOLL Momo. :3 So precious and comes with everything.

Parabox Ryu
45cm
Oh, Parabox made a 45cm male doll as "Alice's" counterpart. His name is "Ryu" and he has no bits, but I was informed today that all Parabox Males are like Ken Dolls from Barbie. He's a rather handsome doll, and, if I wasn't so in love with Island Doll "Wallace", I would make HIM into Lelouch. >w< He doesn't come as a set though, you have to buy body and head separately, but I think it would be worth it. The head was made BECAUSE of the body, so they might make them a set once another place (Junky Spot, perhaps??) gets ahold of him and wants to sell the body and head together. He DOES make me question my decision on "Wallace" though. "Ryu" LOOKS a lot like Lelouch (once face-up is applied), but so does "Wallace" (to me). But it makes me wonder if I am just choosing "Wallace" because of his wig (which happens to be Lelou's hair) or because I think he will make a good Lelouch. Which makes me realize that I talk and talk about Lelouch, but I've never shown a picture. x_x
Lelouch Lamperouge - Code Geass
© BANDAI

All-in-all, it currently doesn't matter because any more doll purchases are far off in the future. I have "Alice" and "Rolly" to worry about as of right now. AND finishing up the store. x_x Hey, if nothing else, I for sure have two items to list come May 1st. Lol. Though, I know I'll have more mocked by then. Lol.

Well, this post is long enough, lol, I'm going to go sew more now.

2 more days to sew, take photos, and mock up on Etsy. I'm definitely feeling more confident now that I actually have some things mocked up. I KNOW I can do this. ♥

Wish me luck~~ :D

2 comments:

  1. Great, i am yoga clothing provider and we provides you the most comfortable and close to nature organic yoga clothes, the best suitable for your spiritual art needs. These clothes are available in many styles and don't let you be out of fashion even though being organic.
    Organic yoga clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. yoga pants leggings for women

    ReplyDelete