Monday, April 23, 2012

8 DAYS LEFT!!!

Kole's lunch.
Oh my gosh! Eight days! >o< I feel like I will never make it! x_x

Worked on a bit of everything today, and stockings over the weekend. Had to redo the black pair 3 times after messing up the new technique I had learned on Friday. THREE TIMES!!! @_@ The sewing machine has never looked better! Maybe I should make pants and dresses with it... Instead of thinking I can complete this workload by hand. x_x I at least want 1 outfit and 5 items when I open the store. AT LEAST!

Luts Doll Kid Delf - PINE - 42.5cm (17in)
Made Kole his favorite lunch today too! Spaghetti with Chicken and Peas! Easiest little recipe ever and he absolutely LOVES it! >w< He only ate a little bit today, but there is more than enough for lunch again tomorrow. :) So, leftovers it is! -^_^- What mom doesn't love using leftovers? I even MADE this with leftovers! Food goes a long way if you let it, you just have to know what to do to make it taste just as good the next day as it did the day you made it. If you can do that, then you're a food genius! ;) Lol!

Made a TOTALLY EPIC DENT in reorganizing my bedroom today. So many boxes have been moved to their more permanent resting place instead of sitting in front of Kole's dresser. Lol. I'm very grateful Justin decided to help me move them to the basement, some of them are heavy. >.<

Fell in love with a face today... The cutest little sculpt I have ever seen!! >w< Lut's Kid Delf PINE. It's absolutely ADORABLE!!!!! But!! they are SOLD OUT of the female body... It only comes as male or nothing at all. :\ A fellow BJD owner (who owns PINE) told me to contact Luts and ask if they could put the head on a female body as a special order, or if that wasn't allowed. I really hope they say it is. >.< I know EXACTLY who she would be... Literally!! >w< And besides, who wouldn't love that face? It's absolutely precious!! It just makes me rethink who I am turning PukiPuki Ante into... Bc this doll would make a marvelous Rozalyn. Toss some blond curls on that head and we are good to go! >w<

So, as you can see, we are down to 8 days... I've decided to take it one project per day, and open the store with about 8-10 items, adding more as I go.
This week's schedule will be:

Monday, April 23rd: Black Stockings
Tuesday, April 24th: White Stockings
Wednesday, April 25th: T-Shirt
Thursday, April 26th: Yoga pants
Friday, April 27th: Pajama pants
Saturday, April 28th: Tank Top Dress
Sunday, April 29th: Schoolgirl Skirt
Monday, April 30th: Tank Top/Yoga Top

Only a few more days to go... I think I can do this... So long as I stop biting off more than I can chew... I should have done this to begin with... Instead of all that research and pattern cutting/making... -.-

8 days to go... You know the drill... WISH ME LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment