Monday, April 9, 2012

Change in Plans

HALLO~~

Welcome back after that long weekend. :) I spent a lot of time sewing, but more time with my family than anything. Kole even got to meet the Easter Bunny. Lol. My sister's boyfriend dresses up as the Easter Bunny for his workplace around this time every year, so he decided to "visit" Kole. :)

C.C. as of Friday evening
As you can see, this post has a strange title. A change in plans is coming... No, I'm not giving up, I have decided to follow my other Etsy salespeople in have one item in stock at a time. Makes it a little easier on me to only make one of each item, instead of three. So NOW I have 27 items, plus outfits to make. :) It shouldn't be too hard. I actually worked on stockings and dresses over the weekend.

The stockings, however, did NOT want to have ribbons, so I need to find a better way to sew these darn things. :( I have been told to use the machine on them, but I like having at least one thing to do by hand during all this... :\ Plus the machine cannot go with us when we go to Justin's house for the weekends, so I technically NEED to be able to sew by hand... :\

And the dresses were looking lovely too. I did a blue stars, moons, and suns print with yellow lining... The blue was a bit of leftover from something I made a pillow out of for school one year. I figured it would make a decent enough match for the yellow so I could make one practice dress. Lol.

I am, however, sewing pajamas by hand currently. I didn't want to wake my son up as he napped today, so I decided to make the fuzzy jammies sans machine. Lol. The set I made today is a long sleeve shirt and pants made of thin fleece. The fleece is cream and has a brown and blue butterfly print on it. I'm not one for prints, but I LOVE this one. :) So far, I made two sleeves and put one of them on the vest-looking piece I sewed after them. I'm super happy it's coming together so quickly, by this rate, I'll have the whole thing done by (hopefully) tomorrow!!

C.C. as of today
C.C. also got her wig and panties in today... As well as her face-up horribly done (Ill have to redo.) over the weekend. She looks like she ate a huge slice of chocolate cake, but at least her eyes look pretty. >w< She's beginning to take shape. It makes me so happy!! Like childishly giddy!! >w< I took a terrible picture of her with my cellphone today, but I figure it's ok enough to post. I had a hard time with blushing her because of my crappy pastels. I do believe I should get more of them... Better ones... >w< Lol.

So, as of today, I still have almost EVERYTHING I need to do, and my sister and Mima yet again think it is a good idea to have me go shopping with them tomorrow so my sis can get new clothes for work. She got the job!!! I'm so proud of her, but I really wish I could just stay home and sew... It's one of those things you just don't say no to, however, so I must go. Mima likes her time with Kole. Lol. I think she misses him very easily. :) Like all Mimas do with their grandchildren/great-grandchildren I'm sure.

Now we have moved to 27 + items to go... About 22 days to go... I can do this!!! WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE!! And thank you to all of those supporting me on my FB page!! You guys are wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment