Monday, April 16, 2012

Success!!

C.C. in her new pajama top.
YES! TODAY WAS AWESOME!!! >w<

Camera?
CHECK!

Memory Card?
CHECK!

Pajama Shirt?
CHECK!

Pictures taken?
CHECK!

I'm so thrilled to actually say that I have completed the pajama shirt I have been sewing by hand for the past 4 days. :) I even put it on C.C. for her to model with her bedhead wig. >w< It doesn't go with her hair, but you get the idea. Lol. She actually looks kind of cute, if I do say so myself. >w< I should really make one that goes well with her haircolor and such... Perhaps a bit of lavender or light pink.. Not that C.C. is that kind of girl... I just think she'd look nice in Spring colors. -^_^-

Today was so wonderful, that I even received my package from the amazing elily of Etsy. She did such an amazing job making a variation of her Sweet Strawberry and Pinafore Dress for Littlefee YOSD for "Rolly". So "Rolly" NOW has an amazing outfit waiting for her when she arrives. -^_^- What could be better than that?!

I guess finding out that Justin already has a birthday present for me could count as something better.... >.> It's a small box... I wonder what it could be... >w< Hopefully a charm for my bracelet! >w< I've had it for one year on Mother's Day, but only have 1 charm. I was given 5 charms other than this one, plus bought one for myself, but they all ended up breaking. :( Only MELINA charms seem to withstand the test of time and motherhood. Lol. Kole has even tugged on this charm (a round locket about 1/2in wide/tall) and nothing happened to it!! So I hope it's a charm... And if it is, I hope it's MELINA. >W<

BlueFairy Jr - Choice Leila - B & G
33cm (13.2in)
SO~! I was browsing pictures today and found the cutest set of twin BJD I have ever seen!! >w< So, I
saved the picture, posted it in my BJD group, and asked who they were. But no one knew. All they could tell me was that they were BlueFairy Dolls from Minoru World. Which left me a little closer, but still not yet at what I was looking for... So I hunted... And hunted... And compared... And finally found that they were BlueFairy Junior Choice Leila. -^_^- At an astonishing 33cm (13.2in) in height, they meet my height requirement (I'm too afraid to handle dolls over 50cm), so I added them to my Wish Lyst'. :D Justin says having twin dolls is a good idea. -^_^- Twice the trouble to clothe to keep me twice as occupied. They even come with face-up already included in the price! Saves me the trouble of screwing it up!! >w< Lol.

Well, even though I didn't manage to get everything sewn that I wanted to sew today, I still managed to finish that darn pajama top, so I still feel accomplished. :) I shall tackle stockings and a t-shirt tomorrow, hold me to it!! >w<

20-some items to sew... 15 days to go... I can do this!!! >w<

Wish me luck!!! <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment