Thursday, April 5, 2012

26 Days!

Kole's flashcards
Hi again! :) And welcome back to day 5 of my adventure!

Spent a lot of the day with Kole dancing, really. -^_^- It was so cute to see him shake his little tush to songs like "Momo no Hanabira" and "Himawari" by Ai Otsuka. He seemed to like the sound of her voice, and he LOVES anything in Chinese or Japanese. I speak both proficiently enough to be a tourist, and I have been teaching Kole Chinese since his first birthday. His pediatrician said it would be fine since he clearly has a grasp on English already, but some of my family members don't agree with teaching him a different language until he can fully speak English. But oh well, I'd like to think I have the right to teach my son any language I want, especially considering children who grow up bi-lingual or multi-lingual tend to have better grades in school and catch onto things more quickly. Today we did counting flashcards with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters though, so no Chinese, but still fun none-the-less. :) He has the colors and shapes version of them as well, but he hid those from me somewhere with his toys and I have yet to find them. Lol.
ZM Cast Clean

On another note: I sprayed C.C. with ZM Cast Clean today. -^_^- It was SUPER smelly and I did it outside, but the smell managed to waft back into the house. My fiancée was asking me if I wanted everyone high. Lol. I don't exactly have time to do the whole thing all at once, so I just cleaned her up tonight and I'm going to paint her tomorrow. >w< I even got my pastels out to make sure I had the right colors. I plan on body blushing her tomorrow too. Justin said we could get new paint brushes just for body blushing, so I don't have to use my old ones, just in case there's old paint hidden in places I cannot see or oils in the bristles that can harm my doll. It's so sweet that he actually cares this much about something that, to him, is "just a doll." -^_^- It really surprises me. (Even if she's expensive, she's still "a doll" to most people in my family. And that usually prompts the, "Why did she cost so much?" questioning. Some of them still don't know about her... >.>)

I also worked on the stockings today. Fixed the ribbons and everything, then finished one of my good stockings only to realize I didn't sew the ribbon right, so I had to take it off and start over. I swear, I'm getting no where. Maybe it's time to break out the sewing machine. @_@ I'm SOO falling behind. :\ It's really discouraging. Maybe I should have skipped this entry for today and sewn this whole time, even though Kole just fell asleep a little bit ago... :\ Uff. Too many "maybe's" and "what if's" in life. I can't stand it. >.< It really DOES drive you up the wall sometimes...

Anywho~! Today was really lovely. :) We all had lots of fun together (Kole, Justin, and I) just playing around. I love the way Kole laughs. :) You can't help but smile. It's just so adorable. He didn't even ask to see C.C. though. It was surprising. Like he knows now that he isn't supposed to play with her and that she's not a toy. Lol. My smart little one year old. Oh gosh, he's almost 13 months now! >w< Such a big little man~! ♥ (Sorry, you'll understand when you're a parent one day. Lol.)
Ja ne!

Well, maybe we should keep today's entry short, since NOTHING got done, and I should go work. Lol. I really need to kick it into gear, or else I will NEVER make this deadline. I'd be a terrible author. (Well, I can write myself into, out of, and around the box, but deadlines would WHOOSH by without notice. Lol.) Ahh well, time to go make something of myself. :)

81 items to go (now that the stockings were taken apart -.-)... 25 days (starting tomorrow)... I KNOW I can do this~! I can't give up~! Thank you everyone for your support~! And wish me luck~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment