Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day - Short Entry

Well, ladies and gentleman, it's here... May 1st, 2012... And I have a rousing 5 items to open my store with: 2 pairs of stockings, a pair of yoga pants, and a pajama set. >.< NOT what I was hoping for, but still, a good job nonetheless. Since I've decided to make my items to order, things have become a little easier, but still difficult. I've never been one for deadlines... Unless it was a paper... PAPERS I can write the day I'm given the assignment, and turn them in the day after. And a teething 1 year old doesn't make things any easier. I was going to sew all day yesterday and ended up only getting a few stitches sewn due to someone wanting to cuddle or fussing. >.<

However, I only got 1 listed. The stockings. >.< I had a May Day Meeting today with my fellow ladies, and only managed to get 1 fully posted before I had cleaning and babying to do. >w< SO~ Following the original plan, lets add 1 a day this month. :D Sounds like fun to me. Lol. Definitely nice to have 1 mandatory thing to do every day. After a while of every day activities, you begin to miss school!

Today was eventful. Kole would NOT take a nap, cooking and cleaning, planting seeds, walking, visiting a park under construction, and more cleaning once everyone left. Man alive am I tired!! >.<

We are at 0 days... Happy May Day everyone... Goodnight~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment