Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wish Lyst'

FairyLand PukiFee "Luna"
  15.5cm (6.2in)
Well, I didn't want to write again until I had pictures of things, but I'm guessing that will take a lot longer than I'd hoped, my memory card is still MIA. -.- So! Still no pics, but I am still working on those jammies. -^_^-  I should really work on some socks or something... Light a fire under my butt. Lol. I'm not getting very far very quickly... :\ I should start sewing while Kole eats too, instead of just sleeping... That might get me farther... This kid NEVER naps... And when he does, it's 20 minutes tops and he only takes one. @_@ He picked a fine time to change his schedule on me. x_x Lol. He used to sleep twice a day, for 2 hours each nap... Yeah, would have gotten a LOT done given THAT time frame. @_@ Let's hope I will have these jammies done, and maybe a shirt and some stockings done too, as of tomorrow...

As you can see, I named today's entry "Wish Lyst'" (yes, I know List is spelled wrong, long story... kind of an inside joke... short version: I messed up writing 'list' on a wish list 6 years ago, ended up using that as a character's name in a book I plan on publishing [Lystian - list-shian], and wrote 'Wish Lyst' on top of every list since.)... and I did so because I decided on two more lovely dolls I want to add into my hobby... (that I wanted to be only 1 doll... -.-). Someone in my BJD group on FB posted a picture involving two PukiPuki "PongPong's" and I fell in love... It made me want to have more FairyLand BJD other than "Rolly" just because of their sweet sculpts (as in cute). I decided on keeping my selections smaller than C.C. (40cm), and NOT "Rolly's" size (25cm), so I ended up with two sizes 15.5cm (PukiFee) and 11cm (PukiPuki). The two I want are (girls; surprise, surprise) PukiFee Luna and PukiPuki Ante. -^_^- They are both so precious!!!

FairyLand PukiPuki "Ante" - 11cm (4.4in)
Justin says he likes Ante the best... >.> Maybe I'll be able to hint-hint to him that she might make a lovely anniversary gift... >w< After all, 5 years is a long time for high school sweethearts to last... (And here's to 100 more. Lol.) Now if I could just figure out what to get him... I mean, it's not like I don't KNOW what he wants... It's just that obtaining that thing is a little further out of the budget than these wonderful ladies (or any before them, lol). The guitar he wants is so expensive. >w< I'm not sure I can save up enough in time... (6 months can fly by pretty quickly in my mommy days). I DID want a cute little doll called "Q-Baby" a 10cm Tiny BJD by Dream High Studio, but they were released today from pre-order only, so I doubt I will ever get one unless I shop around the second hands. :\ Such an adorable bitty thing. >w< THAT I did "hint-hint" to Justin, BIG hint-hint, but I didn't know then that they would, most likely, not be for sale around September 3rd. (Hell, just the receipt would have been enough!)

So, still looking for glasses for "Rolly", who I plan on naming "Shelbie", my favorite variation of my own name, since she IS supposed to be my "Mini Me BJD". Lol. Do people actually make Mini Me's from these dolls? I've only seen one in my life that looked SIMILAR to the girl who owned it, and I saw VOLKS had posted something about "Another You", but I've never heard of someone actually going through with it... Perhaps I should ask one of the BJD groups I'm in if anyone in there did it... That would be a good source to start with. -^_^-

Alas, I grow weary, I think I shall turn in for the night... Plenty of sewing to keep me busy tomorrow. :) And hopefully my memory card will walk back onto my desk. Lol. So I can post some pictures!! >w<

20-some items to sew... 16 days to go... I CAN DO THIS... I think... o.o

Well, Justin says I can, anyways... But I'm not so sure... >.>

Erm... WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment