Thursday, April 19, 2012

Plannings and Research and Shopping, OHMAIH!~

So, yesterday, before bed, I made myself a chart. On this chart, it lists my dolls and the dolls on my Wish Lyst', their informations, and names to be. I also listed them in order of importance. >w< (Sound familiar BJDs for Beginners readers?)
'Click' to read.
So far, I am doing rather well according to BJD owners who have been at this hobby longer than I... I only bought two dolls this year... Most of them bought two in the first week! >w< Lol. And then went on to buy six more within a year of those two! >w< It's crazy!! I can understand a lot of the elder BJD owners being able to afford them all, but the younger ones? How do they manage? Do they receive them as gifts or what? Because there are a few girls a little older than I with 8-12 dolls already... And they've only been at this hobby for 4 years... I've been at it for 8... Kind of... Lol. Only a few months if you want to count actually owning a doll. >w< But 8 years with being infatuated with the wonders that are ABJDs.

FINALLY~ got that pajama set done... I need to alter my pants pattern. :\ They're a little too tight, in fleece at least. Maybe stretchy fabric would work, but definitely not fleece. >w< Even though they look absolutely AWFUL, I'll post my picture so you can all laugh with me. Lol.

C.C. modelling the PJs. Excuse the baldness.
So yeah, a LITTLE tight, but at least I know I can fix it. :) Got some stockings done today too, black ones. Pain in the butt to sew with not enough light, but still lovely nonetheless. Going to finish the white ones and move onto T-Shirts and bottoms (pants/skirts... Idk which) tomorrow. I really DO think I can get all these done and photographed by May 1st. It might be a challenge with Mister I Only Nap For 10 Minutes Once a Day Now, but I still think I will be able to do it, especially if I sew after he goes to bed for the night. I can't sleep as it is, why not make something of that time? Lol. (Normally I'm too tired, and really, I am, but I need to kick my butt in gear.)

Shopping again today. -.- I'm so TIRED of shopping. Lol. I get too fidgety with Kole at restaurants and such... I enjoy a normal routine... However, it's for my sister's prom and she needed my opinion... Plus Mima wanted to get me things for my birthday next week... >.> So I got a hat, a headband with a bow, and a new pair of Victorian looking boot-shoes. Lol. High-heels... not something usually worn by myself... But I liked them too much to pass them up, AND they were on sale! >w< Lol. Who passes up a sale on shoes they absolutely love? Lol. (Normally, ME...)

Spring Semester is ending soon and I'm already nervous for the start of Fall... I think it begins on August 27th... But still... I'm afraid of failing math... Or worse... Chinese!!! O.O I keep looking for reference things on Chinese/Mandarin, but I can't find anything that DOESN'T resemble my text book. -.- There's one book I DID find, but only in Japanese, Spanish, Ingles, Arabic, German, and French... Chinese was sold out... -.- My luck, huh? It's alright though, I'll check again next time... Like I always do... (I don't get to the bookstore much and Chinese is popular right now...) I just hope I can be fluent one day... And I really want to teach Kole too... I want him to be at least bi-lingual before school, give him a little jump-start on things. (I hope to go to China one day, so it might come in handy too.)

Ahh well, enough stressing... Kole's asleep... I should go sew some more... Then pass out myself... I'm always so tired anymore. :\ I can't sleep at night... :\ *sigh*

20-some items to go... 12 days, is it? Hell, I'm sewing every moment I can! >.< Why did I attempt this? In what way was it a good idea?? -.- Maybe it will all work out... Hopefully... Or I can just open the store with what I have on May 1st, and then add to it as the days go by... Either way, it'll be open on May 1st... I know it!! :)

WISH ME LUCK~! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment