Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ACK! Rolly on Layaway!! x_x

FairyLand LittleFee "Rolly" - 25cm
I did it!! I feel like a spaz, but I did it! >o< I put "Rolly" on 4 month layaway at Denver Doll Emporium. Each payment is auto-taken every 30 days for 4 months. First payment is in 30 days. She will be mine by the end of the year. Lol. I feel sad that it will take so long, but happy that she will be mine someday soon!! I really do love her!! She has such a sweet (as in adorable) sculpt!!

I plan on making her my mini me, as I said in yesterdays post, so I spent a lot of today looking for clothes that would match mine or a decent pair of shoes. Lol. Most places are sold out!! It's actually disheartening. I never knew these were such popular dolls. I'm currently looking for Yo-SD sized things for her. ESPECIALLY a pair of wire glasses. I managed to find wire glasses (not the Etsy print kind) when I first started researching Parabox "Alice", but now I cannot locate that site. :( I need more search time. If anyone would like to suggest any ideas for me to find them, WIRE ones, not plastic, and I don't mind if there are lenses or not, please message me here: The Ball-Jointed Boutique Page on FaceBook. And thanks in advance!

Magnetic Dudes Chore Chart
Keeps me organized.
Well, I cleaned the house today and did laundry, so between Kole and that, I didn't get much else done except going to the craft store. I finally got that glue I've been needing, the one that stops ends from fraying? So now I have to sew the ribbons on my stockings. :) Took me longer than I thought it would though, I got it late tonight, so not using it unless I do it in the dark now that Kole is finally asleep. Lol.

I feel rather accomplished life-wise... Since I managed to get all that cleaning done, look for LittleFee-sized things while Kole slept, and still keep him with good attentions when he was awake. :) I have a magnetic dry-erase board that helps me keep track of everything I do each day. It's set up like a children's chore chart, but it works well for scatter-brained moms too. :) I can write in the month and such, and then write down the things I need to do every day or every few days that week. So far, it's really helping. My memory seems more focused now, like I can remember things that last month I knew I couldn't. And hey, who doesn't like putting star-shaped magnets up to know you finished something? Lol. If nothing else, it helps and I know my kids will use it one day. :)

Hmm... Today seems to be a day for photos, so let's move onto "Alice" for a little while. Random tangent, not involved with today at all, I saw her for like two seconds total this evening. Lol. But anyways, Alice is a 40cm (16in) Obitsu BJD. She's soft vinyl and has magnets in her feet that make her stand on metal objects like the base she was sent with. (No, she does not walk sideways up a fridge, my fiancée already attempted this. -.-) But she also stands on her own, as most BJD do. (If yours does not, check the elastic or reposition the joints, ALL BJD should be able to stand on their own, I was informed by the mystery doll vendor.) As "Alice" is shown here standing on her own. (Photos from Parabox.)

360° view of Parabox "Alice" - 40cm
So, this is my lovey. ^_^ Such a sweet face as well. A total cutie in person too. :) Mine has the large chest though, since this one is obviously meant to be the actual "Alice" from Alice in Wonderland, who is but a young girl, and C.C. has a MUCH LARGER bust than this. Lol.
C.C. in Black
Knight's garb.

I'm still collecting fabric for C.C.'s R2 outfit. So far I have the gold and the blue, and even the Black Knight's logo, but I can't find the right color red without having to take it off the roll in the fabric store, and I hate making them cut a small amount. >w< I usually just go for remnants that people don't need, that way, I'm not wasting fabric. Lol.

But alas, it is growing late, and I am tired after all that moving about today. Still no pictures of clothing to show yet, perhaps tomorrow now that I have the fray glue. :) Cross our fingers! :D

80 items to go... 27 days left... Wish me luck!! I know I can do this, I just have to keep telling myself I can. >.< ''

Ja ne, minna-san! ♥

Thank you for reading~!

Please come again~! :D

Goodnight~! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment