Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pack, Work, Sleep, Repeat!

Everything's moving a little slower now that the moving plans have been set into action. Trying my best to keep up with everything, but sewing usually falls behind, especially when I haven't been getting enough sleep to safely use anything more machine than a coffee pot. Lol.

Rolly's wig and eyes came in finally. The mailman did not knock nor leave a pink slip, I received an email from LUTS saying that it had been sent back to the post office and I needed to hurry and collect it. So I got the fiancee to take us up there, talked to the nice post lady again, and gathered my package. :D Inside were Rolly's eyes and wig, and Bina's wig. Rolly looks really cute, pigtails or no, but it's a big big on her. >w< Now all that's left to do is order Bina, Fallen, and Galenia's eyes (Tdelia, Flowne, and Gela) from Safrin Doll and things will be rolling slowly along. Lol. I even managed to get Flowne's head already. >w<

Working hard on a pair of LittleFee pajamas and the Steampunk Full-Set for Ball-Jointed Boutique. I decided to upload pictures of my process on the pajamas to my Facebook Page, but the Steampunk Set will remain "secret" until it's done. Maybe a snip-it photo here or there, but not a full album like the jammies. Lol.

I'm slowly adding doll-sites to the list on the Doll Sites page of this blog, so if you're interested in learning of more sites or need a bookmarked place with most, feel free to check it out. I even have them separated by country. Lol. So you can guess what your shipping will be before-hand. (EMS is usually $20-$45 per order, depending on what you get.)

D.I.M. Doll Flowne
Picture from Kumasmash on Flickr.
I think I'll start making more LittleFee clothes now that I have an idea on what works out on Rolly. I'm waiting until Flowne's body gets here to complete the store of MSD female clothes. It occured to me that Shii-Tsuu is A LOT wider than your average MSD, so everything I make would need to be altered to fit a normal MSD girl. :\ I should have compared before making the store and everything official. >.< I'm such a dunce. Lol. Plus, I could always make a LF boy line now, considering their clothing fits both genders. :D So, hopefully I can start making at least shirts and pants/skirts for them soon. :)

Working on getting packed and preparing to move. @_@ I have MANY boxes to go through in my down-time, so I gotta boogie. Lol. I figured it was the last day of the month so this entry need to get finished and posted ASAP, so this is my first bit of downtime work. Lol.

Well, that's all I have for today. :) Thanks for reading~! ♥

See you next month~! :D
- The BJD Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment