Sunday, July 8, 2012

Home Again

So, yesterday was Tanabata (七夕) AND my fiancee's birthday. :) He's old now. Lol. (Not really, but we've know each other for 6 years now and the jump from 14-15 to 20-21 just seems so large...) He went out and had fun with his guy friends (he being the baby of the group) and I used my Tanabata wish to make sure he came home safe. :) ♥ He's actually still sleeping right now. Lol.

Impldoll Model Tdelia - 58cm - Pink Skin
I learned about Impldoll's Summer Event on Thursday. :3 It's really awesome! Spend $XXX and get a free head - OR - spend $XXX and get a free 26cm doll! It's making me want to get a 58cm to get the 26cm for free... >.> But then I'd REALLY be over my "limit". XD I'm in love with Tdelia in tan and Gela in pink. They look so cute!! I didn't realize a lot of the companies had Events like this... I keep getting emails left and right for Summer Event 2012s, but so far, this is the only one that caught me.

So, after painting everyday since last Sunday, we have almost every bit of painting done except the tiny line above the basement stairs. It's 16 feet above us... We needed other opinions. XD So that's what we shall tackle today, even though I'm home again. I think Kole and I will bikeride there... I just need to know what time to leave. Lol.

Impldoll Baby Gela - 26cm - Pink Skin
Rolly seems to be fitting into our little dolly family perfectly. :) I usually leave Talia in her arms, and Justin decided it would be funny to put Rolly in Shii-Tsuu's arms, so now they are sitting on the side hutch, all stacked together. They actually look rather happy. Lol. Like the best of friends or siblings or something. >w< And, soon enough, Fallen (DIMdoll Flowne) will join them. :3 So our little family will be 4. Justin says I should go for it with the Impldoll Event... He even said he'd pay half the layaway payments for each month... But I'm not sure... I don't know if I can handle six dolls just yet... I'm still getting the hang of three. Lol. And two of them are incomplete as it is... Rolly needs a new face-up and her wig... Talia needs a wig and some body blushing... I need so many supplies... Sealant, cleaner, pastels, paints... This is definitely an adult hobby... Not something a young teen or even a young mother should attempt until they are truly sure... So, even with all my research, in that sense, I jumped in with both feet... And now I know.... But I wouldn't change it for anything. :) And I'm so very glad Justin bought Shii-Tsuu for me. ♥

Hmm... I need to do laundry, and sort through boxes and pack today... I still plan on moving in to Justin's... As much as my parents love it that I'm here so they have Kole everyday, I think they enjoyed this past week without me here, so I think it's best to go through with my plan to move in over there. Kole is happier with both mommy and daddy everyday anyways... He threw a fit for a few hours last night after Justin left because he wanted him and didn't understand why we weren't sleeping at Daddy's anymore. :(

A little bit of sewing (I messed up again. -.-) and Writer's Block this past week, so I'm not very on top of anything, but life as of right now... But here's hoping things turn around. I'm still waiting to get paid, too, the shipment from 3 weeks ago still isn't here and I'm getting nervous someone pulled the wool over my boss's eyes with this one. Crossing my fingers anyways, though. :\

Well, that's all for now... Thanks for reading! :3 ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment