Friday, June 8, 2012

Sundress Day

Dress Front
Whoo-hoo~! The sundress is DONE!!! XD The camera cord FOUND!! And the camera CHARGED!!! How did I do? :) My first lined clothing item... :)

I plan on making them all print on the outside, solid color on the inside like this, but I do NOT have anymore of the blue star/moon fabric. It was a scrap from an older bit of fabric my mother bought me when I was younger. The rest of it was made into a pillow and a purse, both long-since finished and stored away. Lol. But I would like to make like a pink print and a purple print... Perhaps a gray one... So I should go up to my favorite fabric store and pick out some remnants. Oooh! Maybe I could make one with that green ladybug fabric! *searches for ladybug fabric in box* I could line that one with red for sure *digs further into box*. Lol. But I definitely need to get another blue print and some more solid colors. >.< Scraps only get you so far. Lol. >w<

I'm debating on getting out the machine and doing the hem or just leaving it alone since its lined and looks ok as it is. If my machine could do a fancy stitch, I'd totally do it, but I don't think it can... I never really looked for anything other than a straight stitch. Lol. A friend of mine has this neat machine that does petals and leaves and vines instead of just plain stitches. She decorated a dress she made with the vines and leaves and it looked amazing!!

Dress Back
I've decided, since I'm getting Rolly soon, to make LittleFee sundresses and sell them too. XD I'm going to make the ladybug dresses next; one MSD, one Yo-SD. I already have them cut and waiting for me to do tomorrow. I've officially decided to use the machine. :) It will go SOOO much faster and look much more professional than this mistake pile. Lol. I had to ask the Master Seamstress (a.k.a.: my mother) to help me fix all the mistakes, and she told me how to line it properly for the next time. XD Lol. It's so awful, but so wonderful in the same sense. At least I'll know how to do it right this time.

Lot's of cleaning and working at Mima's lately. And parties and such too. >w< Kole even told me he is ready for a big boy potty. He's almost 15 months old (this Sunday) and he's asking to use the potty when he's peeing. Lol. It's actually quite adorable. And ridiculously smart... Kole literally learns a new word or phrase each and every day!! It's so wonderful and sad at the same time. He isn't my little boy anymore... He's a mini man now. Lol. My big boy. :)

But any-who, I should have the sundress listing up by tomorrow night, but saying that now might jinx me and make something come up. -.- It seems like every time I post about something or blog about it, it doesn't happen. Lol. So let's just hope it's up by this weekend. And hope I can post pictures of C.C. trying on the sundress before the weekend is out (since Justin didn't bring her to me these past two days @_@). *crosses fingers*

Rolly~ ♥
Oh yeah, one more payment on Rolly and she's mine~! >w< It makes me so happy!! Lol. Now she just needs a wig... >.> Since she already has a wardrobe... Lol. The shoes I want for her are sold out though... And I need to find shoes for C.C. too... I may need to order those from Parabox. @_@ Which means it'll take a month or so for them to get here... Lol. Tho, the wig is from LUTS, so that might take a while too. >w< Ah well... It'll be worth it. :) Everything wonderful is worth waiting for... Always... ♥

Well, that's all for now. :) Thanks for reading everyone~! See you again soon!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment