Sunday, June 24, 2012

Busy Week #2 and a Wonderful Weekend

Uff~! Is my sister's graduation party OVER yet? XD We've done so much in the past month and a half for this stinkin' party, however fun and useful, and I'm tired! Lol! I think it's moreso all the traveling to Mima's and such. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE helping and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my Mima, but I'm just tired of all the running around. It's wearing me out! >o<

Last week, I survived College Hell, painted the pool, swam, put in the pool staircase (it's NOT a ladder, it's steps... 4 LARGE steps... >.>), spent time with my aunts, argued with ppl, turned in my college appeal, and totally screwed up trying to retake the test for my temps. (apparently, you aren't YOU anymore after your temps have been expired for longer than 6 months, doesn't make sense to me, but hey, rules is rules, so I gotta go back up there with my SSC and my birth certificate).

This weekend was nice, however, kinda not as busy as my week, but still rather upturned. Lol. Kole didn't sleep... AT ALL... He's teething and busted his mouth on an umbrella stand on the patio at Mima's, put his bottom teeth right through his lip :( ... so he's in pain. :( My poor baby boy.

D-Z Nono came in, the mailman DIDN'T knock, so we had to travel to the post office to collect her. This was the FIRST time I've been to the post office... Literally, the first. (I know, 20 years and no post visits, odd, right? Lol.) So, we got her, I opened her box in the car, and got to touch resin for the first time ever. >w< She and C.C. bonded immediately, thank goodness, and now they are currently keeping one another company at Justin's house. >w< Her new name is Talia, but I keep calling her 'Tali'. She's just so teeny; she can wear the Tommy clothes I found, but I want to find her a dress or something so she can actually LOOK like a girl... Esp. since her wig wont be here for a while... I should order it AFTER I order Rolly's, but we'll see. XD That probably won't be for a while though, trying to add more to my savings and I'm okay with bald dollies, so long as they aren't naked too. Lol.

Today we had a baby shower to go to... Kole liked all the teddies that decorated the house and kept cuddling them, so his Gramma, Justin's mom, decided we were going to stop at Build-A-Bear on the way home to make Kole a teddy bear. Lol. The two of them picked out a gorgeous and fuzzy almond colored bear with a cream snout and brown nose and eyes. >w< It was so cute to watch him decide. He wanted a Hello Kitty, but we both brought him back to the bears and let him pick one of those. >w< He even put his foot on the pump for the stuffing AND picked out the heart that went inside. XD The noises and kids screaming made him nervous, so we got out of there in a hurry, but he still had fun and that's what matters. :) (Also, I can cross that event off my bucket list. XD)


Well, that's all for now... I should really write Ch 10 of Neko Maid for dA. >.< I've been so sleepy this weekend that I didn't even think about writing! @_@


Thanks for reading~! <3


Gonna try to sew this week... Hopefully... Wish me luck! >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment