Thursday, June 28, 2012

ROLLY!!!!!! XD

Sooo happy today!!! I left a note for the postman (er, Justin did for me, lol) and he left the package instead of returning with it, SO we had a box opening today!!! XD

Meet 许碧 (Xu Bi), my Fairyland LittleFee Rolly, and also my BJD MiniMe. :) ♥ She will have jade green eyes and cream brown hair, and I hope to give her glasses one day. Lol. (Yes, those of you wondering, I LOVE maid uniforms. Lol. I shall have an army of maids one day.) Kole helped me open the package she came in, he even cleaned up all the paper and bubblewrap, and even a Sticky Note that I gave him off of her box. Lol. He absolutely LOVES Rolly already, and so do I. I can't wait to face-up and blush her. :3 I'm rather excited about the whole thing.

Today was also amazing in the business department! I now make about $11.54 an hour!! It's so crazy!! I'm going to be SHOVELING munnies into my savings at this rate! XD And putting more in the dolly fund too!! :) (Maybe I can even start a wedding fund... >.> Though I was told the other day that there are to be no more grad parties, baby showers, or bridal parties in the near future. Lol. My sister's grad party is eating up our lives. Lol.) I'm just so excited!! Overly excited!! Everything is turning out amazingly!! It's nuts!! XD (I'm utterly grateful, as well. I can't just take and not be grateful... It'd be too awful of me.)

C.C. (Parabox Alice), Talia (Doll-Zone Nono),
and Xu Bi (FL LF Rolly)
I now have 3 lovelies with one on the way. :3 (That D.I.M. Doll from a friend? Go back and read it you lazies! XD) I love my little dolly family... And so does Kole. XD He's such a doll fiend! He says "yes" instead of "please" to see things and he's constantly asking for Talia. XD  I guess he just loves teeny tinies. XD Lol.

That's all I'm going to write for now... Going to eat a little and rest some... Didn't sleep well last-night. :\

Sewing and other things to come this weekend and next week. :) So be ready for postings! :D

Thanks for reading!! :D ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment