Monday, June 11, 2012

D.I.M. Doll From a Friend

Hello and welcome back to the Ball-Jointed Baby~ :D If your just joining us, please find the April 1st entry and begin there, otherwise:

Amidst all my working, cleaning, and sewing, I putzed around the computer for a new wallpaper for my Desktop. During my putzing, I found a beautiful picture of a white haired, fuchsia eyed, long eared elf. After much research, I learned her name was Suzu. I also learned that she was from a rather naughty Japanese game... -.- Why is it that all the good wallpapers are Game CGs? And that the games seem to be naughty ones? Argh! At least the picture is cute, not dirty. Lol.

Suzu from Suzukaze no Melt (c) 2010 - Whirlpool

So, after noticing she was a cute little elf, I decided that she might be a good character to base D.I.M. Doll Flowne on when she eventually arrives. Lol. A friend of mine had her body up on BJD Adoption for sale for WEEKS and no one took interest but me and an, "I wish." So, we made a trade and worked out a little inexpensive layaway, and in 6 months or so, I shall have another gorgeous doll. I'll just need to get her head from Denver Doll Emporium eventually. Lol. XD Otherwise, she'll just be a headless wonder. Lol. I was always taught that every little bit counts, and I'm glad things worked out in my favor. :) This brings my number up to three, two resins and one vinyl. :) (I'm cutting myself off. 3 a year. That's it. My limit. Lol.) Though I have a long way to go compared to those with 40+ in 4-6yrs. >w< Where do they keep them all?! Lol.

I'm continuing work on the dresses. I sewed the LittleFee one one way and the MSD one another way, I'm testing to see which way works out best for this type of dress. So far, I think the LF one is going to come out the best. >w< And the ladybug print is just adorable!! I'm very partial to ladybugs though. >w< If Kole had been a girl, his nursery would have been ladybugs instead of the Cocalo Preston set. >.< I can't wait to see what it will look like on Rolly. JULY YOU CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!! XD I'm sure it will look nice on C.C. too, but it will totally clash with her green hair. Lol. She will be wig-less for modelling, I'm sure. >.< Otherwise the picture will look ridiculous.

Well, in other news, I've gone back onto deivantArt to answer my little amount of fans on my Neko Maid story. Lol. They were begging for more and it made me realize I hadn't posted anything in a YEAR; not since my laptop crashed. -.- I felt really bad so I typed out two chapters in a few hours. I have NO IDEA how the original chapter 7 started bc I'm unsure if it's on a runaway flashdrive, so I just wung it, but still. I guess people like it enough to read it either way. Lol. I'm pleased to have SOME fans. >w< It makes me so happy. ♥

I actually planned to do this entry on Wednesday, but decided that I could get two in this week if I did it today instead. I have a really busy schedule this week. >.< My next entry wont be until Friday, I hope. Lol. Kole has a doctor's appointment, his 15 month check up, on Friday, but other than that, it's free of plans. >.< Thank goodness. >.< Bc today is my only other "day off" this week. Lol. So, needless to say, I'm doing a bit of everything in for today.

Hmm... I think that's all for now... I'll add this week's adventures in on Friday. :) Going to go work some more.

Thanks for reading~! ♥ Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment