Monday, May 28, 2012

Pools, Tables, Toys, and Painting

So~! As of this week, I have gotten over the cold, helped Kole get well again, played outside with baby pools and water tables, gardened, painted a fence, and opened a very LARGE swimming pool. Lol. There was some shopping and some cleaning in there too, but those are usual things. >w< I even got to watch the entire series (a whole 12, 24min episodes) of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Creepiest. Anime. I've. Ever. Watched. >.< It's so nice and la-la-la until BAM! it creeps you out with all sorts of things you don't think would ever creep you out!! >o< But I'm glad I watched it. :) I can officially put ANOTHER Anime under my belt. Lol.

Oh, speaking of Anime, TOONAMI is back and they've made it into an Anime block instead of an Action block. This past weekend's lineup was:

T.O.M. 3.0
12:00 a.m.Bleach
12:30 a.m.Deadman Wonderland
1:00 a.m.Casshern Sins
1:30 a.m.Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
2:00 a.m.Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd GIG
2:30 a.m.Cowboy Bebop
3:00 a.m.Bleach
3:30 a.m.Deadman Wonderland
4:00 a.m.Casshern Sins
4:30 a.m.Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
5:00 a.m.Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd GIG
5:30 a.m.Cowboy Bebop

Yes, those of you who do not watch Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, Toonami/the original Saturday Anime Block repeats the WHOLE schedule halfway through. I left the TV on in support (AS needs the funds for a better showing of Anime), but caught the end of Deadman Wonderland (last 15 mins) and watched Casshern Sins (I have already seen most of parts of the others, those are the only new ones.) because Kole kept having nightmares, the poor dear. :(  Deadman Wonderland is NOT my cup of tea. It seems REALLY stupid. x_x But I did enjoy Casshern Sins. I can't wait to see what next weekend has in store for us. :D

Sewing has been completely placed on the back-burner and there have been views, but NO purchases from the Ball-Jointed Boutique. >.< Patience is a virtue, but waiting takes forever. @_@ I know it has only been a month, however, it'd be nice to have SOMEONE like an item I list or something. >.< It's so discouraging. I know people have viewed them, but no one seems interested enough to buy. :\ Justin has even begun teasing me that I better start selling things. >.< I'm guessing he thought it would go off with a bang instead of a poof.

Uff. Opened the pool yesterday. It's always so gross until the cover is off, then I'm in my suit and ready to jump in it. Lol. This time, I almost did it, then saw these HUMONGOUS spiders at the bottom. Dead spiders, but still HUGE and GROSS. XD I like spiders, but I like them alive and eating bugs, not dead and floating eerily at the bottom of my pool. Lol. We still need to vacuum them up and finish painting around the edges. I also am in charge of patching the rips in the pool liner. (It's an inground pool, made of wood and sand and a plastic liner, that's about 12 years old.) I should probably go do that as soon as Kole wakes up. Lol. He's currently napping beside me.

Oh yeah, I took C.C. (C2, Shii-Tsuu) outside and took her picture in front of Justin's mom's rosebush. It's her first picture taken outdoors. She actually looks really lovely considering it was taken with an iPhone. :) A whole 3 megapixels and it's THAT detailed. Lol. She needs shoes though, she looks ridiculous standing on bricks in her socks praying for rain on the hot day. >w< Lol.

Well, that's all for this update. Time to get to work. :)

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY~!

Thanks for reading!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment