Friday, May 11, 2012

Mobile Mama Translator

So~! Over the past few days, I have been traveling around on my bike. My parents bought me a baby bike seat for my birthday, and the three of us finally put it on my bike earlier this week. (after an hour and a half! x_x The reviews were right! ridiculous!) So I have gone about 9-10 miles in the past two days alone. >.< It's GLORIOUS to be able to be self-reliant on transportation. Lol. It's a nice little seat too... Though, I'm not sure what I will do next summer. Kole will only be two, but I'm almost positive he won't fit the seat anymore (even though it says 1-4, or something similar, on the side). I hope I can find something that works for him. :\ Bc I LOVE this. (He does too. He gets to see cars and trucks. Lol.)

I finally stumbled upon the wonder that is Resinsoul. I can't believe their prices are so LOW!! (I had to have this explained to me by some of my fellow BJD Group members on Facebook.) I guess they promised BJD at low costs. And their color selection is WONDERFUL! So many colors to choose from for only a few dollars more? Are you kidding me?! I can get a coffee colored doll for $10-$12 more? That's it?! So, I was thinking, "What's the catch?" but everyone explained that they use a different kind of resin. Not that it's a bad kind or too fragile, but it's less expensive to use. They also don't spend thousands on making limited edition dolls or items.

I'm currently in love with Bei, Xu, and Yu from Resinsoul. All tinies. Lol. And Xu is fate because my Chinese last name (my name is made up from my first name only, not my first and last) is Xu (许).

Resinsoul Bei - 27cm         Resinsoul Xu - 28cm          Resinsoul Yu - 15cm
$100                    $110                         $75


I know that they will be siblings, I just have no idea what color I want them all to have. Lol. I DO love that they have pointy ears, though. >w< Finally, some gorgeous pointy earred dolls!! But that's somewhere down the line... Like next year... After Rolly get's here and is happy with her appearance. Lol. (Two more payments! I'm so excited! Two more and she's mine!! >w<)

Blueprint of a BJD
From Step 1
As you might have noticed, the Tabs Bar has taken a vacation and has been replaced by a Text Widget displaying the same words. Well, I am currently in the process of translating that Aimi Doll Tutorial from Japanese to English. After one full day of translating, I have the Main Page and the first link of the first Step finished. @_@ I had to take away the Tabs bar to make the pages work with me. >w< Otherwise, every page would have had its own Tab. x_x And that would NOT have worked. Lol. 

Sewing-wise, I'm a bum. I'm slowly working on everything now... I think I've burned myself out. >.< It's awful! Maybe once I get the sewing machine skills tuned, I'll sew faster everyday. Lol. Here's hoping! But at least the house is staying clean and the laundry has been kept done. Do a load a day, it works wonders! >w< Laundry breeds when left untouched. Lol. It's true!!

Ah, well, this is an early entry... I didn't think I would finish it before this afternoon, but I guess being able to type 72 words a minute (and read 864 words a minute), things go by a lot faster than expected. Lol.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day~ Thanks for reading! >w< ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment