Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pajama Listing and Other Things

Decided I should stop by and give an update in-between sewing, cleaning, and dealing with a sick munchkin. Lol.

C.C. modelling the jammies.
I finally decided to just post the Pajama Listing without taking more pictures. My camera charger was placed somewhere while clearing out the bedroom, so I have yet to find it and take more photos. :( I am hoping to locate it and and post them very soon. At least the camera hasn't run away.... Yet...

Still working on that lined tank-top dress. Every time I get one part done, Kole wakes up from his nap, so it's a VERY slow process. @_@ I literally sewed the 1 1/2in sleeve-hole yesterday and then he woke up! A whole 2 minutes of sewing! x_x I need to pick a time where I DON'T need to clean or do laundry before I can sew and just sew the whole time. x_x I wish there was more light when Kole finally goes to bed. Lol. I'd see better. *Note to Self: Invest in a portable bright light. Lol.*

Somewhere while biking and visiting family and friends, I caught a cold that is VERY prominent as of today, and poor Kole sounds like he's getting it as well. :( Not a very big cold, but it still does some damage. Even cleaning up the house today took longer than usual because I kept sitting down with a pounding head or from feeling dizzy. And OH THE SNEEZING!!! x_x  I extremely dislike sneezing!! Normally, I can sneeze a cute little "chu!" so I'm not too loud and spit doesn't fly everywhere, but with a cold, my ears pop and I have to sneeze like a normal person. It completely sucks!

On a good note, sometime last week or maybe even two weekends ago, I decided on my last two members of my "Resinsoul Family". I think Resinsoul Mei and Resinsoul Song would make good parents to the twins and Yu. (Yes, I know that 40-46cm dolls are supposed to be "teens", but I don't plan on having many LARGE BJD, so 40-46cm is big enough for my "adults". Lol.)

Resinsoul Song - 44cm                Resinsoul Mei - 42cm

They are both very lovely sculpts and I really think they would fit, feature-wise, as the parents. I tried to find someone bigger, just to try and stick to the adult/teen/child regulation, but I couldn't find a larger Resinsoul that I liked. Lol. I'm rather picky. >w<

Medicom Madoka holding the Figma Madoka.
Picture from Danny Choo's blog.
I also, since I follow Danny Choo, have found myself in love with the cuteness that is Puella Magi Madoka Magica. >w< The other day he posted about Medicom Toy, a Japanese toy/action figure company, deciding to make a 30cm, ball-jointed doll-like doll of Madoka Kaname, and I completely fell in love with her. >.< (And her Figma, for that matter. Lol.) She's truly adorable, and a BJD-like version only sells me even more. >w< However, I DID find her original BJD-like doll on Amazon. She was dressed in the school uniform and comes with Kyubey, the creature that turns her into a magical girl (Puella Magi). She was just as expensive as Rolly, though, so I can only imagine how much the Medicom Madoka will cost. Lol. Both dolls really are a work of art, though. >w< Most definitely worth their price... I just doubt I will ever get them. >w< (Maybe the Figma, at least. Lol. I need SOMETHING of Madoka to gawk at, instead of looking online or reading books. >w<)

But alright, time to stop going on and on about adding things to my wishlist... Need to get back to work, I can hear my little man waking up. Lol.

Thanks for reading~! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment