Saturday, September 1, 2012

FIRST SALE!!!

I can't wait for
this to be me.
(Photo from Flickr)
So, the whole reason I started this blog was to work it with my Etsy... Well, it's been 4 months and I finally sold something! LOL. A young woman has purchased a white pair of my MSD school socks for her doll. :) I am SOOO happy!! Lol. Maybe this will help get the word out and help me get more things uploaded into that store! I don't care HOW busy I am now, I need to find a way somehow! x_x 

It just occurred to me that last month only had TWO entries... TWO! Was August really that busy? :( Unfortunately, the answer to that is YES and there's nothing to change it. I wish I had more entries, but I guess I can just hope that I will make more this month.

I'm starting to miss Fallen... My DiM Flowne... She hasn't even arrived yet and I already miss her. >.< It's a good feeling because it tells me I really do love her, but it still tortures me that she has yet to arrive. I wish I could hurry up with her body's layaway... I have 3 payments (per my set up) left, but somehow want the whole amount right this moment. Lol. I should probably make her clothing and order the rest of her supplies (wig, eyes, ZM Powder, pastels, etc.), but I'm trying to save money, not spend it, so maybe some other time soon. Lol.

Well, I'm nodding off, so I best get to bed. Sorry for such a short entry. Lol. Not much to say from yesterday. Lol.

Goodnight all~

Thanks for reading~! ♥
-The BJD Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment