Friday, August 31, 2012

Dollie Dreaming

Well... A lot has happened since the last post...

Dollfie Dream
Saber 2008
I've decided on staying here instead of moving to Justin's... I figure it would be better to just wait until we can officially get our own place together, even though it's better for Kole for us to stay together, it's better for everyone if we just stay as we are...

I've also decided to put Saber on my back-burner. I love her, I want her, but she's going to need A LOT of saving before I can get her... There's one on auction in Japan right now and the price is only ¥11,000 (about $140) with 4 days left, but I know she's going to jump in price ridiculously before the end of her auction, so I'll watch her, but I doubt I will get her... Not yet... 

And, on top of all that, school wasn't being nice to me either... Apparently, my counselor only took walk-ins on Saturdays from 8:30AM-12PM... I needed to see her to rearrange my Financial Aid with an Academic Plan bc of the classes I missed when Kole was born... But I had to wait until the school sent me all the proper emails I needed to see her, and they didn't do that until last week! So, when I was finally able to call, all the counselors are booked up and mine only accepted walk-ins! -.- Just my luck... Apparently, Fate doesn't want me to go to school this year... The first week of classes has gone smoothly so far, but otherwise I'm still waiting to meet with my counselor... September 17th was the first day I could get in that didn't involve a walk-in, so I took it. x_x

Azone Madoka
I want so badly to have everything perfect, but I just feel myself getting more and more depressed that it's not... The only happy things right now are I applied for a job and Kole keeps babbling like a three year old instead of a 1 1/2 year old... And, mine and Justin's anniversary is this Monday... (And I'm clueless as to what I'm getting him!) It's going to be five years this year... It feels like it's been an eternity already. Lol. 

I tired my hand at sewing, but failed to do anything thanks to my machine... It ate my project to shreds and tangled the thread beneath the needle. -.- So, mum had to fix it... Took her a whole five seconds, but still... I need to oil it and give it some good maintenance before I do anything else. :\ So, the Steampunk Set is STILL waiting... Perhaps it WILL be done by the time Fallen's body get's paid off and get's here. :\ Her head should come soon... I'm just not sure when. Lol. I miss her already. >w<

I keep learning more about other BJDs, including the Azone's and Azone/Obitsu hybrids. I've had my heart set on a Kaname, Madoka BJD from Puella Magica Madoka Magi, but I'm debating on making one out of a Mini Dollfie Dream (which would be a REALLY fun project) or just buying the one that Azone made. The Azone one is cute, but her body structure isn't something of which I am a fan. Plus she's about Rolly's size, and I'd rather have her at C.C.'s size. Her school uniform wouldn't be that difficult, but her magical girl outfit will be very complicated. Lol. Perhaps I can just make the whole group one day. I think it would be fun. -^_^-

Well, that's all for now. Update soon, perhaps~!

Thanks for reading~!

♥ The BJD Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment