Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Smoother Sailing

So, now that my first two weeks of school have ended and the hectic beginning rush is over, I'm now settling into a good rhythm. Those stockings from my first sale have been shipped, and my store now has three listings. LOL. A whole three! XD Hopefully, there will be four soon enough. XD

I currently have As in all my classes and I'm getting those needed things (Kole's haircut, temps AGAIN, doctors appointments, Chinese Corner, etc.) out of the way in these passing weeks. It seems to fly by, but at least I'm getting homework and such done as fast as I possibly can. I have limited time with Kole not really napping, always leaving, and needing to take care of things, but I'm glad to be getting it all done. Lol. Yesterday, I had the dishwater running, the tubby running, and dinner cooking all at one time while Kole ran around the house "helping" me. @_@ Needless to say, something had to go wrong, and the dish holder over-filled, but at least the bathtub didn't! XD

The stockings looked perfect! if I do say so myself, I think I'm getting better with each pair; all my stitches were perfectly tiny and the exact same size. Lol. It occurred to me, after reading most measurements, that they would fit SD dolls as well, so that third listing I was talking about happened to be the stockings listed for SDs as well. :) They go over Shii-Tsuu's knees, so they would most likely be crew socks or large school socks on most other dolls, but that's alright, especially for people looking for that "school sock" look. The anime-school sock kind, anyways. Lol.

I'm currently working on invitations for my Mima's Halloween party. She wanted to have a party with mine and my sister's friends, so I'm in charge of getting everything together and making it perfect, as always. Lol. (I'm always in charge of parties with friends. >.>) The invites have Halloween-like font and a cute little anime witch on them. :) I'm actually rather pleased with how they are turning out. I'm really excited for this party. >w< Everyone is supposed to bring a dish and wear a costume, and I am going to go as Saber in her casual clothes from Fate/Stay Night. This way, I'll have one cosplay down for Colossalcon 2013. I'm not sure yet as to what Kole will be, he told me a duckie, but he may want to be a sock monkey too. Lol. So we'll see... That, and Justin isn't sure what he will go as either... Hopefully I can convince him to go as one of his con cosplays too, so we have 2 of 8 down. >w<

I also got an email today from DDE saying Fallen's head shipped! :) So I will be meeting her soon! :D It's actually a good thing today, since the rest of the day was just plain awful. :\ I wont go into detail, but let's hope tomorrow is better. :\ Anywho, I need to order her wig, eyes, and the supplies from VOLKS... as well as buy pastels from Pat Catan's so I can do her face up (an redo Rolly's and Shii-Tsuu's again... >.>), but still, I'm glad she's coming soon. :D I was really beginning to miss her. >w< Lol.

Well, that's all for now. :) Here's hoping for a good night!

Thanks for reading~!

Until next time,
The BJD Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment