Friday, March 22, 2013

New Month, New Doll, New Post

Hello again! :) Sorry for being away for so long, as I said in the last update, school has been eating me alive... Even now, I have exams and homework due, and this is my Spring Break week!! XD It's swamping me!!... And we (our whole house, grandparents' houses, and extended family's houses) have all been sick for the past two weeks, completely stopping normal work and productions.  :(  I hope no one has to go through this terrible cold!!

Well, since last month as busier than usual, I didn't have time to finish the shirts. So! I plan on uploading both the shirts and the pants by the end if this month/beginning of April.  Hopefully I will finish in time, I'm finding that the Art Doll clothing is causing me more trouble than I allotted time.

Remember when I said I knew what my Valentine's day present was? Well, meet Chiyo, my VOLKS Yo-SDG Chika! She has her original face-up, wig, and eyes, and we managed to get her for her original price!! It was fate!! XD  She's really just the sweetest little thing, and she and Rolly have become rather attached at the hip.  Lol.  I can't seem to separate them!

I do not have much time to update, so this entry will be short, but thank you for those of you who have stuck with me through this dry period.  It truly means so much that people will stay even when things are taking a long time to progress.  ♥

I hope everyone is doing well in their lives, both home and away.  Thank you for joining me once again!

The next update will be much more informative, I'm sure of it. ;)

Thanks for reading!
- The BJD Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment