Friday, March 29, 2013

Life

So, since I wanted to get a larger entry in for this time, I've decided to do it in parts.  I'm going to date each part for the day I do it, and post when I'm done getting everything I want put into the entry.

Monday, March 25th, 2013 - Regular Things & Event News
Well, as of today, I barely have sewing done...  I'm praying I will get everything banged out by Easter Sunday, if not ON Easter Sunday...  I mean, c'mon, all I need to do that day is cook, clean, and take care of Kole...  I should be able to at least finish one shirt and two pairs of pants in that time.  Lol.  It just means I'll be sewing by hand.  XD

I have my math exam tomorrow, the one I've been studying relentlessly for since the week before last... :(  Math isn't my strong point... So, hopefully, I can pass that.  @_@  Plus, I have some Chinese HW to catch up on... x_x

Click here for image details.
I DID learn about a couple events going on currently on a couple of my favorite doll sites to visit.  Right now, LeekeWorld (DDE link) has two events going on: Project Doll Ashley and Spring Event 2013.  As you can guess, the Ashley Event is for their Art Doll Ashley, for either her whole self or her head.  This Event is from March 4th - March 31st, so act fast if you're after her because the time is almost up! The Spring Event has many items ranging from two new heads, two new bodies, pastel colored wigs, and new glass eyes.  This Event is from March 20th - April 21st.  You have some time yet, and I've learned from Denver Doll itself that they are getting some things from this Event and will be listing them shortly. :)  Remember: DDE allows layaway for those of us who don't always want to/are unable to spend so much at once.

Currently, I am looking for a LittleFee Nanuri from last year's event.  I wanted to get one, but ran out of time trying to decide who to buy to earn the face-plate.  Lol.  So!  I'm looking for a blank LTF Nanuri face-plate, in either skin tone... And, if anyone knows of a LTF body for sale, WITH THE HEAD BACK, please let me know.  Either gender is fine, I'll toss this one up to fate. ;)

Wednesday, March 27th, 2013 - Exam, Egg Coloring, & Build-A-Bear
Uff... Took my Math Exam yesterday after studying up until test time... I could answer 23 out of 30, so hopefully that's enough for me to pass with a decent grade.

We colored eggs today too.  >.< It was actually hilarious to see Kole dying his eggs all green, and then smashing them accidentally on the table, only to say, "Oops!" in his cute little voice.  I'd say this was a success for his first try.  We have 6 or 7 (I can't recall how many survived) pale green eggs from his venture, and he looked like such an expert as he did it.  He even figured out how to use the metal-wire egg scoop that came in the box, nobody showed him how!  XD  (And of course, Mommy made a TARDIS egg, just for fun.  Lol.)

We even managed to make it up to Build-A-Bear Workshop for a very important bear, the Autism Awareness Bear from Autism Speaks.  This bear, not only raises awareness for Autism, but donates to Autism Speaks to fund research and therapy for people with Autism.  But, this bear is also my first and only Build-A-Bear, something I've had on my Bucket List since my sister got one when I was 8 years old.  Lol.  It's nice to finally cross that off.  The women working there, despite my best efforts to include Kole in all the proceedings, knew this bear was mine and had me go through all the steps that the children go through to make their bears.  They were actually rather joyous to do it, too.  I had my family with me (except for Justin and Dad), and my Mom decided to tell them that I had never gotten a bear as a child, but always wanted one... I think this is what made the women change how they acted towards me getting the bear.  The elder one seemed to want to make sure I had the whole experience... She even made me make a wish and kiss the heart before I put it inside the bear.  I felt my cheeks flush, but she only smiled and acted as if there was nothing silly about it.  People like her make me feel like there is still some hope for humanity.  I appreciated it more than she will ever know.  Lol.  So now, I have 'Puzzle', my Autism Awareness Build-A-Bear, and I couldn't be happier about him.  :)

Friday, March 29th, 2013 - LUTS & Progress
Well, as of today, there isn't much progress.  :(  I actually typed the "Wednesday" part of the entry just before typing this one because I haven't had time to sit down at the computer and write.  Even with homework, I'm only struggling to keep up.  >.<  Lol.  I don't know where I thought this would be easy to get into the swing of, but hopefully I can pull through to the end of this semester with my last few classes like I did with my Psych class.  Managed to pass it right at the end, thank goodness, even though I practically failed my final for it.  :(  Psychology is definitely not one of my strong points, now that I've taken it.  Lol.

I did get a notice from LUTS about a sale that begins today, however, so I thought I'd take a minute
and share it.  From today at 12pm until April 19th at 12pm, LUTS is having a Special Sale:

- 30 ~ 50% discount for Wigs
- 20 ~ 30 % for Clothes
- 30 % for Shoes
- 50%  for L.G No. Eyes
* EXCEPTION : shoes in "Special Sale" Category / Some of new released items.

So, hopefully people can take advantage of that before the sale ends.  I know I'm hoping to... Maybe I can get the girls some shoes.  Lol.  Everyone is barefoot/sock-footed!! XD  Or a new outfit for C.C. ... She does look silly as a maid... >.>

Well, I'm going to get back to work.  Hopefully I can figure out what I need to do school-wise before it's too late... The due date is tomorrow night, I think.  Lol. 

Thanks for joining me!  I'm glad to finally have a long entry... Maybe I need to do all my entries this way.  Lol.  Separated by dates and such... It might make for a better entry.  :)

Hope to see you again soon!
♥ The BJD Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment