Monday, August 11, 2014

Good Gravy It's Been an Eternity!

Hello again!

Welcome back!  In case you were wondering, yes, it HAS been an eternity, and yes, I missed it terribly!

In the past almost year, we've had job issues, hospitalizations, and other daily life things that always seemed to get in the way of my sewing.  Fortunately, I hope that these have all settled, at least for a little while, so I can resume sewing and bring the store back from holiday.

My first attempt at a kanzashi flower.
I see other shops doing grab bags and limited edition outfits and sets, instead of the traditional buy>>make>>ship set up most shop owners use.

Now, I have a new sewing box, new sewing patterns, and a few new tricks up my sleeve to help get my shop up and running smoothly again... Hopefully sometime soon, too!

My current projects have been kimonos and kanzashi flowers, both human sized at the moment, however, I DO want to try for BJD sized kanzashi. It seems like it would be adorable.

We've officially hit 250 Likes on our FaceBook page, so I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to follow us in the past few years, especially recently despite the page being at a standstill like the blog.  It's so heartwarming to see all the support we are receiving.  Thank you all so much, from the bottoms of our hearts here at the BJB.

I hope to have more updates soon, with more pictures of current projects and other things for sale.  I can't wait to introduce all my new models, and write up a post about my current in-progress doll!

As always, thank you for joining me!

Have a wonderful day!

♥ The BJD Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment