Friday, September 13, 2013

SD Sizes + Updates

Hello again!  As always, sorry for the pause, but here we are, once again, joining together for another edition of the Ball-Jointed Baby~!

As you could probably tell from the title, if you read the titles of blog posts, this entry is going to be about SD sizes.  Why, you may ask, because I am taking advantage of Leeke's offering of Arien (57.5cm), and getting my first and only SD sized doll.

After realizing that this I probably my one and only chance at getting her, I've decided to go for it!  I have wanted her since I laid eyes on Kaine, cats10's LeekeWorld Arien on an AriaDoll 14yr.  body.  Just look at those freckles!!  Isn't she darling?!

So! As of October 5th, I will have paid 3/4's of her bill, and she already has a wardrobe waiting for her when she gets home.

Man, a lot has happened since my last entry...  I even had a draft left over from April...  That totally will not get finished... XD

Well, let's start from the beginning, as all story's do, and just go from there, shall we? :)

Selling on eBay:
I've begun selling my doll things I no longer need on eBay.  It's taking me a while to get everything uploaded, but I've already sold 3 of 9, so I guess that's a good start.  Lol.  It's all BJD stuff right now, including my DZ Nono, so, if you're interested, go check it out!  ;)  I already sold my Dollfie Dream 04 head, a limited Leeke wig, and the school uniform I got a while back FOR the DD girl.  Lol.    Hopefully, I will have more eyes and such up soon.  :)

New Dolls in the Household:
So...  In total... I have 9 dolls... NINE! 

WHAT THE HELL?!?!  When did that happen?!?! 

By the end of 2013, I will have Eliana (LeekeWorld L-Type Arien, 57.8cm), C.C. (Parabox 40cm Alice), Lettie (LeekeWorld A-Type Ariana, 40cm), Fallen (Doll in Mind Happy Flowne, 41cm), Harumi (LUTS Kid Delf Coco, 41cm), Addie (LeekeWorld A-Type/M-Type Mikhaila, 37.8cm), Rolly (FairyLand LittleFee Rolly, 25cm), Chiyo (VOLKS Yo-SDG Chika, 27cm), and Arturia (FairyLand LittleFee Nanuri, 25cm).  Nine girls...  Wow...  I'm definitely a happy doll mama.  Lol. 

Harumi came from a friend on FaceBook, and you all know Saber (Arturia) has been a year in the making.  Lol.  Her poor eyebrow is already scratched, though, so I'll have to remove her eyes and redo that spot...  I loathe the idea... -_-  I am working on a pair of jeans for Haru' though...  So hopefully they're done soon.  Lol.  I doubt it.  XD  At this rate, I'm flopping.  Time to dust off the pants and try again, right?  :)

New Job Updates!!:
If you didn't know from last time, I finally have an official, go to everyday, job, and everything is going smoothly!  I really love working there, and I can't wait to go back each day!  I never thought I'd enjoy talking to people face-to-face every day, but I truly do.  It's awesome!

New Ball-Joint Dollies:
I discovered Cu-Poche a while ago...  Still don't know how to pronounce it, but hey...  Lol.  And I have 2 of the 5 currently out, Madoka (my most recent and an anniversary gift from Justin) and Dark Magician Girl/Black Magic Girl (my birthday present, pre-order from back in March/April).  Both just got here within a week of each other, and they're just darling!  14+ points of articulation, so not an ART ball-jointed doll, but a ball-jointed doll nonetheless.  Lol.  I love ALL the dolls!!  :D  Truly, I do.  Lol.


Okay...  That's all for now...  I feel like if I don't publish soon, I won't publish ever...  Esp. since the fist half of this entry was written back in July... >.>

As always, thanks for joining me!

Hope to see you all again soon! ♥

-The BJD Addict


No comments:

Post a Comment