Saturday, October 13, 2012

Midterms

Oh, my goodness! I've done it! I've made it through the first half of the semester with A's!! >w<  Midterms are all this week and next, and I've been working hard. I'm so glad I gave school a try this semester. Everything is going so well! I'm actually very proud of myself for once. Lol. I hope I can keep this up until December 15th! >w< (My last day of this semester.) Which reminds me, October 22nd opens when we can sign up for Spring Semester. I'd better remember to do that! Lol. I'll have to do it Wednesday of that week while I'm up there. x_x I hope the line doesn't make me late for class!

On a dolly note, I DID manage to get many things set for the dollies this past week. I put that LeekeWorld Ariana (snow skin) on layaway at DDE!! >w< I'm so glad! Hopefully I can have her paid off by December so she'll be here for the holidays. I also got new ZM Powder and Cleaner on its way from VOLKS USA, Talia's outfit from NiceNiece on Etsy, eyes for both Talia and Lettie (the Leeke Ariana) from Safrin Doll, a sock monkey hat for Rolly from my friend Riven from Riven's Vagaries, and a wig from a lady selling an 11in Real Red wig from Leeke on BJD Adoption on FaceBook. All I need now is new pastels and some sticky tack from Pat Catan's and I will be all set! :D Rolly and C.C. are BOTH in need of a new face-up, since Rolly's has miraculously chipped off and C.C.'s needs to look more like herself in Code Geass, especially now knowing that I already draw her kind of eyes whenever I draw eyes. Lol. So, hopefully, they will look much nicer this time around. >w< ♥ Fallen is getting one too, since her body should be here soon. :3

Halloween costumes and Fall Fashions are coming along nicely. Once I get decent pictures, Yo-SD jeans will go up in the store, and once my shirt comes out properly, Yo-SD long-sleeve shirts will be up as well. Rolly's pumpkin costume is looking cute, but her hat and shoes just did NOT want to work for me, so I've decided to just do cute little ribbons in her hair and let her go in her socks. :) She's already adorable without any extras. I just need to make sure to be done with her face up before the Halloween party on the 27th. The face-up in the picture has already been taken off, but here was a chip on her lip where the sealant flaked off, so I decided it was best to keep her in her box before anything else happened. I'm always afraid of ruining things, so I usually play it safe with the girls. I have no clue as to why it flaked off. :( I just hope I can fix it...

I also took Talia apart. I figured out her legs had been put on with the opposite shins. :( That was why her legs were so kicky, so I'm hoping to fix her as soon as I know how much elastic to use with her. Lol. She will look so cute when she's done too! I'm really excited! >w<

But alright, that's enough rambling for one day. Got to get back to studying for those midterms. >.< Wish me luck~!

Thanks for reading~!

Come again soon~!
♥The BJD Addict



No comments:

Post a Comment