Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Busy Week and the LittleFee Army

So~ All week long I updated my deviantArt account journal instead of posting little tidbits here everyday. Mini snipits from each one as follows... Lol. It's just easier than retyping everything again. Lol.

Monday, June 11th, 2012 - Please read: D.I.M. Doll From a Friend

Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 - Panera Lunch with my girlfriends for some long-awaited catching up. Only 6 out of 10 showed (including myself) and there were 27 total invited.

Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 - Working on the pool and painting the fence at my grandmother's today. My sister's grad party is this month, so we need to fix everything up nice for all the people coming. @_@ It's taken over a month to complete all this though, so I hope we will have it done by the party.

Thursday, June 14th, 2012 - Group Picnic today at 1pm. It's for Litha, but un-Litha things are going on and people who are not Wiccan are coming. :) So it's more just a fun, get-together day. :)

Friday, June 15th, 2012 - Kole's 15 month check up today. He needs to get two shots, measles and chicken pox. If they're going to make him get Hep A again, I'm making them wait until he's two. He reacted badly last time, they shouldn't give babies so many shots so quickly. I didn't get Hep A until I was 12!

So, yeah, that was my "Busy Week" wrapped up into 5 short posts. Lol. Sorta.

Other than that, I DID find my true want in BJD... Not MSD-sized, though I do love the two I have, but Yo-SD-sized. Fairyland LittleFee to be exact. >w< I want 12 of them... One I already have, but still. (Rolly. Sort of, one more layaway payment and she's mine!! XD)

LF Ante (F) - 25cm      LF Bisou (F) - 25cm      LF El (M) - 25cm      LF Flora (F) - 25cm
LF Leah (F) - 25cm     LF Lishe (F) - 25cm     LF Luna (F) - 25cm     LF Pipi (M) - 25cm
LF Rachel (F) - 25cm   LF Rolly (F) - 25cm   LF Shiwoo (M) - 25cm   LF Soo (F) - 25cm

LittleFee truly are the most adorable things I've ever laid eyes on. >w< I know, it's ridiculous to add so many, but I really do love their sculpts. And their size makes them all the better. >w< So, one day, I shall have a LittleFee army. Lol.

As I said in Monday's post, I didn't get much sewing done this past week. I've taken everything with me to Justin's this weekend, but still only managed a few stitches. Kole + Shots = Fuss Monster, so I've been a little busy... And very tired. Lol. He woke up at 4:30 this morning... And didn't go back to sleep, so Justin and I have been up a while now. It's 3PM, but feels like 6PM. Lol. >w< The only thing keeping us going is how much he giggles when we play with him on the floor together. :) His giggle is so contagious!! We all can't help, but to laugh!

Well, time to go try and get some more done. :) Rather sleepy as I finish typing this... It's taken forever now... Normally I'm done within 10 mins, but this one has taken 20 or so already. Lol. Such a slow person today. x_x

As always, thanks for reading~! Wish me luck~! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment